Marina One @ Marina Way (D01)
Unit Types and Sizes
|1 BedRoom||657 – 775 sqft|
|2 BedRoom||969 – 1130 sqft|
|2 BedRoom+S||1141 – 1216 sqft|
|3 BedRoom||1507 – 1539 sqft|
|4 BedRoom||2045 – 2250 sqft|
|Penthouses||6469 – 8568 sqft|
Note: preliminary info, subject to changes
Marina One Residences @ Marina Way (D01)
Marina One Residences, located right in the heart of Singapore’s new Central Business District, is one of the upcoming and most highly sought after condo launch in the coming next few months. Marina One is being developed by the M+S Pte Ltd, a joint venture between two well established company in Malaysia and Singapore, which are Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings respectively.
With a development value of over S$7 billion, Marina One is a grand integrated development which comprises of luxury residences, offices and retail, all within the 2.62 hectares of land. A total of 1042 premium residential units will be available over two soaring 34 storey towers. Being developed alongside world renowned developments such as Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and The Esplanade, residences will be treated to one of the best view of modern Singapore right from their home. In addition to that, Marina One is the only city development that is located right between two parks, The Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square, which will provide residences with a place to enjoy the greenery of Singapore city right within walking distance from home.
Apart from the dream city environment anyone can hope for, having convenient island-wide connectivity is also one Marina One’s selling point. In the near future after the completion of this project, residents will be served by up to 5 different MRT lines, namely North South Line, Circle Line, Downtown Line, Thomson Line and the East Region Line, with the nearest MRT station being the upcoming Marina Bay MRT station which will be completed in 2017. Besides well connected public transport infrastructure, the upcoming completion of the latest Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) which connects KPE, ECP and AYE will give residents fast and easy access to many areas in Singapore.
- Approximately 1.88 million sq. ft. net premium Grade A office space
- Typical floor plates ranging from 34,000 sq. ft. to 40,000 sq. ft.
- Two high density floors of approximately 100,000 sq.ft. each – the largest Grade A office floor plate in Singapore with panoramic views on Levels 28 and 29
- 3m clear floor to ceiling height (4m on high density floors)
- 150mm raised flooring (350 mm on high density floors)
- Knock out panels for inter-floor connectivity
- Generous core-to-window span
- A 300-pax capacity auditorium with pre-function area
- Two 122-person meeting rooms that could be joined to provide up to 244-person room
- Bicycle parking lots and shower facilities
- LEED Platinum Pre-Certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum Certified
- Live, work and play within an integrated development with approximately 140,000 sq. ft. net retail – The Heart and 1,042 luxury residential units – Marina One Residences
- Only integrated development to be flanked by two green parks – Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square
- Only integrated development in the city with a biodiversity garden at its core – The Green Heart, approximately 65,000 sq. ft. lush greenery on Level 1
- Sky Terrace Gardens – The Oasis, approximately 30,000 sq. ft. living green with mist pool on Level 4
- Event spaces – The Pulse, which is up to approximately 50,000 sq. ft. on Levels 1 & 2, injecting life and buzz into The Heart
- Two signature restaurants nestled within The Oasis
- Wide range of F&B and lifestyle retail services including a gym, supermarket and food court
- Public terraces, outdoor sitting, accommodations, water features and green gardens are provided in communal social spaces to offer respite for occupiers